Online EU remote pilot certificate A2
Online EU Remote Pilot Certificate (A2) Training and Exam. Target group: Drone pilots with an A1/A3 certificate of competency and good flying skills who want to obtain their A2 subcategory rating.
THE „A2“ MODULES
FLIGHT PERFORMANCE AND NAVIGATION
- Weather influences on the operation of an unmanned aircraft
- Wind (e.g. urban effects, turbulence, etc.)
- Temperature, temperature, air density
- Obtaining weather forecasts
- Typical operating range of unmanned aircraft in the rotary wing, fixed wing and hybrid configuration categories
- Mass and balance, center of gravity
- Securing the payload
- Batteries / rechargeable batteries
Flight performance and navigation
- Functions in slow flight mode
- Assessment of the distance to people
- 1:1 Rule
HOW THE EXAM WORKS
- The test contains 30 multiple choice questions.
- If 75% of these questions are answered correctly, the exam is considered passed.
- I can confirm my practical knowledge acquired through independent practice in UAS.gate.
- Examination dates must be booked online and are available from February 2023.
- You will receive your result immediately after the test.
- After completing the test, you will receive your result and certificate in PDF format.
- The certificate will also be sent to the email address you provided.
- The certificates are valid in Switzerland and the EU, because in Switzerland the new EU regulations entered into force on January 1st 2023.
- Certificates are valid for five years, after which the theoretical knowledge acquired must be refreshed.